back into busy days
I remember back in those days in school/in Toronto when I was busy busy busy and had so many things on my plate - school, work, hobbies, fellowship/church and so on, to a point that it was almost overwhelming, but I enjoyed very much. People who know me know that I don't like to miss out on anything - or will do my best not to miss out on anything...I will attempt to do everything or try everything if I can. This includes foods, which is why it's so bad for me at buffets and ice cream parlours that have too many flavours to choose from. Although I am much better than before at know what I want, what I can do, and am more time efficient in my choices.
I feel like I'm heading back into busy days again right now with many things going on, and I'm not even close to the full capacity I was at before or that I can reach here. Working at 2 clinics makes it busy. The 2nd location is getting busier and I am going in more than 1 d/wk there now, sometimes 2 or more on top of the 3 days originally. Lots of commuting around the city. And just this past week, I gave a lecture at UBC, did an out-of-office call to see a patient for acupuncture at a fertility centre, worked more days/times, went to my usual skiing and bellydancing classes and met up with some friends.
gotta go.
I remember back in those days in school/in Toronto when I was busy busy busy and had so many things on my plate - school, work, hobbies, fellowship/church and so on, to a point that it was almost overwhelming, but I enjoyed very much. People who know me know that I don't like to miss out on anything - or will do my best not to miss out on anything...I will attempt to do everything or try everything if I can. This includes foods, which is why it's so bad for me at buffets and ice cream parlours that have too many flavours to choose from. Although I am much better than before at know what I want, what I can do, and am more time efficient in my choices.
I feel like I'm heading back into busy days again right now with many things going on, and I'm not even close to the full capacity I was at before or that I can reach here. Working at 2 clinics makes it busy. The 2nd location is getting busier and I am going in more than 1 d/wk there now, sometimes 2 or more on top of the 3 days originally. Lots of commuting around the city. And just this past week, I gave a lecture at UBC, did an out-of-office call to see a patient for acupuncture at a fertility centre, worked more days/times, went to my usual skiing and bellydancing classes and met up with some friends.
gotta go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home