trip back and clinic flood
Well, I'm back in Van now. Woke up early Wed morning to get to the airport and arrived back here in the early afternoon. Was quite tired during the flight and since then. The stay in TO felt too short and I wish I had stayed a few extra days :P . It was a smooth flight and I had 3 seats to myself - sweet. I can sleep quite comfortably across the 3 seats :) They planned to show 'The Illusionist' as the in-flight movie (which I've seen), but there were technical difficulties, so they showed 'Merry Christmas/Joyeux Noel' instead - a trilingual film (English/French/German) based on a Novel with a 1914 war setting and how Christmas brought together the warring sides, only if just for a night of peace. Very interesting.
So the 2nd clinic I work out of had a flood earlier this week. It got about 2 inches flooded in water due to a pipe/leak problem from the nearby lawyers office. I went in yesterday and the place is a mess :( It's going to be a few weeks before we can see patients from the clinic, so in the mean time, all the therapists and myself are scattered across the city in other/different clinics that have generously allowed us to use their spaces. I'm working out of another Chiropractor's office across the street from us. It's a makeshift office, not with everything I need, but it'll do. Oh yah, and all my patients canceled/rescheduled on Thursday which sucked...not cuz I didn't see anyone, but because I could have stayed in Toronto at least one more day if I knew. I hope everything gets back to normal there soon. The other clinic I'm at is ok.
Well, I'm back in Van now. Woke up early Wed morning to get to the airport and arrived back here in the early afternoon. Was quite tired during the flight and since then. The stay in TO felt too short and I wish I had stayed a few extra days :P . It was a smooth flight and I had 3 seats to myself - sweet. I can sleep quite comfortably across the 3 seats :) They planned to show 'The Illusionist' as the in-flight movie (which I've seen), but there were technical difficulties, so they showed 'Merry Christmas/Joyeux Noel' instead - a trilingual film (English/French/German) based on a Novel with a 1914 war setting and how Christmas brought together the warring sides, only if just for a night of peace. Very interesting.
So the 2nd clinic I work out of had a flood earlier this week. It got about 2 inches flooded in water due to a pipe/leak problem from the nearby lawyers office. I went in yesterday and the place is a mess :( It's going to be a few weeks before we can see patients from the clinic, so in the mean time, all the therapists and myself are scattered across the city in other/different clinics that have generously allowed us to use their spaces. I'm working out of another Chiropractor's office across the street from us. It's a makeshift office, not with everything I need, but it'll do. Oh yah, and all my patients canceled/rescheduled on Thursday which sucked...not cuz I didn't see anyone, but because I could have stayed in Toronto at least one more day if I knew. I hope everything gets back to normal there soon. The other clinic I'm at is ok.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home