C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

sicko-pervs. ack...

I think there are a lot of sick people out there. It's quite disgusting. Being at home most of the day, I pick up most of the phone calls these days. Today, a sicko called. I thought he was some business person when he asked for my parents, and when I said they weren't home, he continued to ask me questions, and further things with sexual inuendos. Shocked at what I heard, I hung up on him. Chills down my spine...by myself at home, I just sat and prayed for peace, trying to not let that affect me too much, and not have hatred to whoever that man was. Sicko-perv. ack...a violation, a form of sexual harassment I tell ya. It makes me angry.

Looking from a more compassionate point of view, that man at the core of it all
is just seriously deprived of unconditional love to a point that he must go to such sick measures to feel some sort of temporary pleasure or power, that obviously does not make one ever feel truly happy. I hope that sick man finds the Healer and source of Love to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home