Happy Thanksgiving Baby
I was born today a number of years ago. My b'day tends to land around Thanksgiving every year, and every so often, it lands on Thanksgiving day. In that case, I rarely ever celebrate on my actual birthday with friends, of course, since most people would be eating turkey with their families.
I enjoyed this past weekend. Good company and good food. I am very thankful for the loved ones around me. And very thankful for the good friends I have who celebrated with me this past weekend. Yearly events such as birthdays (and Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year) are always a time for a good reminder to really be thankful for the blessings we have. Not so much for any of the material things we have (which I am still thankful for), but more for the relationships we have. Whether it is with God, a significant other, parents, siblings, best friends, good friends, buddies...Those are the things that really make life worth it and bring love and joy into our lives.
...In everything give thanks...
I was born today a number of years ago. My b'day tends to land around Thanksgiving every year, and every so often, it lands on Thanksgiving day. In that case, I rarely ever celebrate on my actual birthday with friends, of course, since most people would be eating turkey with their families.
I enjoyed this past weekend. Good company and good food. I am very thankful for the loved ones around me. And very thankful for the good friends I have who celebrated with me this past weekend. Yearly events such as birthdays (and Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year) are always a time for a good reminder to really be thankful for the blessings we have. Not so much for any of the material things we have (which I am still thankful for), but more for the relationships we have. Whether it is with God, a significant other, parents, siblings, best friends, good friends, buddies...Those are the things that really make life worth it and bring love and joy into our lives.
...In everything give thanks...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home