October already!
wahh...I can't believe it's October already! I've gone to 2 out of the 3 Fall weddings already. Just got back from Madison (Wisconsin) last night for the Chicago wedding over the weekend...Congrats to Jeremy and Karen!! It was great to see old friends again :) Over the past 6 days, I got to tour Madison (with Elsie who's doing her PhD there) and she took me sight seeing around town, went to a winery and did some grape stomping, and ate lots...Wisconsin is known as "America's Dairyland" as noted on all their license plates...I had some custard (their version of ice cream, but creamier, thus fattier, thus tastier!) and also bought some cheese too. I ate a lot this past weekend. Actually, been eating lots for the past while, and at least until this weekend for the wedding here in Toronto.
Well, I got my Ontario Board exam results, and I passed those...therefore, I am now able to register as a licensed Naturopathic Doctor in Ontario to start practicing...I'm excited and scared at the same time :P I kept dreaminng last night about clinic that I could start working and places where I'd start a practice as my own clinic and feeling all the responsibilities that come with it - even in my dreams it was quite overwhelming. I've decided that I'll consider starting work/practice in November. October will be to finish up the paperwork and submissions required before a license is issued, as well as to think about a business plan and looking for potential clinics to join.
And in the mean time, I'll keep on watching my Chinese TV soaps ;) I'm looking forward to this weekend (for the wedding) and also celebrating my birthday with close friends. I just wanna keep it small this year...
wahh...I can't believe it's October already! I've gone to 2 out of the 3 Fall weddings already. Just got back from Madison (Wisconsin) last night for the Chicago wedding over the weekend...Congrats to Jeremy and Karen!! It was great to see old friends again :) Over the past 6 days, I got to tour Madison (with Elsie who's doing her PhD there) and she took me sight seeing around town, went to a winery and did some grape stomping, and ate lots...Wisconsin is known as "America's Dairyland" as noted on all their license plates...I had some custard (their version of ice cream, but creamier, thus fattier, thus tastier!) and also bought some cheese too. I ate a lot this past weekend. Actually, been eating lots for the past while, and at least until this weekend for the wedding here in Toronto.
Well, I got my Ontario Board exam results, and I passed those...therefore, I am now able to register as a licensed Naturopathic Doctor in Ontario to start practicing...I'm excited and scared at the same time :P I kept dreaminng last night about clinic that I could start working and places where I'd start a practice as my own clinic and feeling all the responsibilities that come with it - even in my dreams it was quite overwhelming. I've decided that I'll consider starting work/practice in November. October will be to finish up the paperwork and submissions required before a license is issued, as well as to think about a business plan and looking for potential clinics to join.
And in the mean time, I'll keep on watching my Chinese TV soaps ;) I'm looking forward to this weekend (for the wedding) and also celebrating my birthday with close friends. I just wanna keep it small this year...

2 Comments:
At 10:37 p.m.,
akt said…
Happy Belated Bday Char!! And Congrats on passing the Ontario Boards! - Anita
At 9:44 p.m.,
C said…
Thanks Anita!
Hope you enjoyed your long weekend and hope things are well with you :)
take care!
Charlene
Post a Comment
<< Home