randomness
Back in B-town, Canada. Flight back was good. A/C jazz - propellor plane...I got 2 snacks and 1 full can of orange juice. The flight there was on a puny plane with 1 seat on each side...very small and no flight attendant, and bumpier/noisier with no snacks. I like flights with service ")
Watched "Prince & Me" today. Sweet movie. I like how 'Paige' (Julia Stiles) decides to go back home (vs. being in Royalty) to graduate, and mb go to med school and fulfil her own dreams, upon which the Prince returns and pleads to be with her, even if he has to wait until she finishes med school, etc...how romantic in a cool way.
Had a bad stomach ache yesterday. Stabbing pains :( Kept me stuck in bed for an extra number of hours upon waking. I'm ok now, thank God.
Blackrock community church (in Fairfield, CT) is similar to T3C style. Big church (huge actually) and they have several services throughout the day. I felt like it was T3C with their worship/singing time...
Felt like not enough time to really reflect or be quiet during the service or post-sermon/service, but overall, ok. It's multicultural...so that's different. I kinda like that, cuz that's the world God created.
Chinese movie: "Life is a Miracle Box" with Ada Choi (a famous Christian HK actress) - it's a Christian based movie, filmed in HK about (a true story) of 2 MDs (1 male, 1 female) who got married. The husband died of cancer and the wife later died of SARS, but they had each touched the lives of the patients and others around them with their faith and love. I bawled my eyes out watching this movie. I have it on DVD and would recommend it.
Student loans are kinda stressing me out. I gotta start working soon. I'm feeling more rested these days, for sure.
New small groups are starting up at T3C with the fellowship. I'm far away (in distance) from T3C right now. Haven't decided if I'll join and if I do, which one...?
CCNM (my alma mater for naturopathic medicine) and Chapters are joining together this Thursday NOV 4, 5:30-9:30pm in which all purchases made at this time (at Chapters @ Bayview Village) will go toward fundraising for CCNM student bursaries. Please pop by if you have the chance, and support this cool event :) I'll also get to meet up with some old friends from school there. Yay :)
Wow, can't believe it November already! Next thing you know...it's Christmas! (I say this all the time, even when it's January...next thing you know...it's Christmas!)...craziness!!
signing out and about! adios.
Back in B-town, Canada. Flight back was good. A/C jazz - propellor plane...I got 2 snacks and 1 full can of orange juice. The flight there was on a puny plane with 1 seat on each side...very small and no flight attendant, and bumpier/noisier with no snacks. I like flights with service ")
Watched "Prince & Me" today. Sweet movie. I like how 'Paige' (Julia Stiles) decides to go back home (vs. being in Royalty) to graduate, and mb go to med school and fulfil her own dreams, upon which the Prince returns and pleads to be with her, even if he has to wait until she finishes med school, etc...how romantic in a cool way.
Had a bad stomach ache yesterday. Stabbing pains :( Kept me stuck in bed for an extra number of hours upon waking. I'm ok now, thank God.
Blackrock community church (in Fairfield, CT) is similar to T3C style. Big church (huge actually) and they have several services throughout the day. I felt like it was T3C with their worship/singing time...
Felt like not enough time to really reflect or be quiet during the service or post-sermon/service, but overall, ok. It's multicultural...so that's different. I kinda like that, cuz that's the world God created.
Chinese movie: "Life is a Miracle Box" with Ada Choi (a famous Christian HK actress) - it's a Christian based movie, filmed in HK about (a true story) of 2 MDs (1 male, 1 female) who got married. The husband died of cancer and the wife later died of SARS, but they had each touched the lives of the patients and others around them with their faith and love. I bawled my eyes out watching this movie. I have it on DVD and would recommend it.
Student loans are kinda stressing me out. I gotta start working soon. I'm feeling more rested these days, for sure.
New small groups are starting up at T3C with the fellowship. I'm far away (in distance) from T3C right now. Haven't decided if I'll join and if I do, which one...?
CCNM (my alma mater for naturopathic medicine) and Chapters are joining together this Thursday NOV 4, 5:30-9:30pm in which all purchases made at this time (at Chapters @ Bayview Village) will go toward fundraising for CCNM student bursaries. Please pop by if you have the chance, and support this cool event :) I'll also get to meet up with some old friends from school there. Yay :)
Wow, can't believe it November already! Next thing you know...it's Christmas! (I say this all the time, even when it's January...next thing you know...it's Christmas!)...craziness!!
signing out and about! adios.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home