Mid Oct
Well, it's mid October already...getting cold outside...brrr...need to get those scarves and mitts and warm clothes out and get outta these summery clothes (that I freeze in whenever I step out) :P
Yesterday, I finally got around to writing some letters to friends/relatives in HK whom I plan to send some grad photos to as well. I'm such a procrastinator, but at least those are done...now I just need to mail them out.
Oh, before I forget, here's a link to a site where some pics from my b'day dinner were taken last Friday - take a peek :) We all had a great time that night at Spezzo's for dinner, and then off to dessert for mango pudding...yummm...all of us ordered mango pudding with mango topping...so goood!!!
http://pix.futureshop.ca/en/jg.php?id=285068_204c0964
cheers :)
Well, it's mid October already...getting cold outside...brrr...need to get those scarves and mitts and warm clothes out and get outta these summery clothes (that I freeze in whenever I step out) :P
Yesterday, I finally got around to writing some letters to friends/relatives in HK whom I plan to send some grad photos to as well. I'm such a procrastinator, but at least those are done...now I just need to mail them out.
Oh, before I forget, here's a link to a site where some pics from my b'day dinner were taken last Friday - take a peek :) We all had a great time that night at Spezzo's for dinner, and then off to dessert for mango pudding...yummm...all of us ordered mango pudding with mango topping...so goood!!!
http://pix.futureshop.ca/en/jg.php?id=285068_204c0964
cheers :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home