Lazy Day(s)
Holidays and days off (like today, Labour day) are days that allow you to be a complete lazy butt. Too lazy to do anything because all you want to do is nothing. And then you might get a little bored and start finding things to do. Pick up that dusty guitar, play piano (and it's not because your parents told you too), read (not study hopefully), call friends, email, flip through channels and find nothing on tv, wash the dishes, do your laundry - hey what's going on? I thought it was my day off to do nothing...
Well, for me it's days (with a capital 'S') off - I'm off on a longer holiday since I've finished my schooling and licensing exams. Now I'm just sitting here with a lazy butt...hmmm...it may be hard to be that old ambitious, hardworking self of mine again. I guess I'll do it when the time comes. In the meantime, where's the remote control?
Holidays and days off (like today, Labour day) are days that allow you to be a complete lazy butt. Too lazy to do anything because all you want to do is nothing. And then you might get a little bored and start finding things to do. Pick up that dusty guitar, play piano (and it's not because your parents told you too), read (not study hopefully), call friends, email, flip through channels and find nothing on tv, wash the dishes, do your laundry - hey what's going on? I thought it was my day off to do nothing...
Well, for me it's days (with a capital 'S') off - I'm off on a longer holiday since I've finished my schooling and licensing exams. Now I'm just sitting here with a lazy butt...hmmm...it may be hard to be that old ambitious, hardworking self of mine again. I guess I'll do it when the time comes. In the meantime, where's the remote control?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home