Messy Room
My room (at home now) is jam packed with stuff. Jam packed I tell ya. It's 2+ rooms of stuff jam packed into 1 room. Crazy. I can barely walk around in my room. I've moved everything from Toronto back here now. So for the next while, I'm just gonna be cleaning and sorting through stuff...and in between, run some errands and visit friends and go to TO here and there. But seriouly, my room is so packed that it's a 'danger zone' right now. Enter with Caution!
My room (at home now) is jam packed with stuff. Jam packed I tell ya. It's 2+ rooms of stuff jam packed into 1 room. Crazy. I can barely walk around in my room. I've moved everything from Toronto back here now. So for the next while, I'm just gonna be cleaning and sorting through stuff...and in between, run some errands and visit friends and go to TO here and there. But seriouly, my room is so packed that it's a 'danger zone' right now. Enter with Caution!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home