C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Friday, August 20, 2004

Past, Present, Future?

What does the future hold? who knows? I guess only God knows. The moment is now; the past, the present, the future...it's now...while having the faith and trust that what is to come is in good hands, in the Lord's hands.

Saying goodbye has been difficult for me this past while and will continue to be, but I know that all my good friends are friends I cherish, and they all have a special place in my heart. I am thankful for all the times and moments shared, and it's good to know that there are quite a few places I could travel and visit and meet up with good 'ol friends.

"And friends are friends forever, if the Lord's the Lord of them.
And a friend will not say never, cuz the welcome will not end.
Though it's hard to say goodbye, in the Father's hands we know,
That a lifetime's not too long, to live as friends." MWS

1 Comments:

  • At 9:33 p.m., Blogger chiquitawonder said…

    I know the feeling... If I don't see you before I go, know that you can always come and visit me in BJ. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home