BC Boards
I passed the BC Board exams. Yay! I don't know the results of the other exams, but this was one of the hardest and it's good to know I passed this one. Whew ;) So I can practice in BC as a Naturopathic Physician if I want to. Cool.
I went to celebrate yesterday after dropping off a friend at the airport (who was moving back to Winnipeg). My friend (who also passed his BC Boards) and I celebrated at Bombay Behl in Mississauga (near Square One). Good food. Then we went to watch "The Notebook" at Square One cinemas. Good movie. It's a good and touching romantic movie; made me cry (I had to hold back and not cry a whole river - So, I would say it's a good "date" movie ;)
I passed the BC Board exams. Yay! I don't know the results of the other exams, but this was one of the hardest and it's good to know I passed this one. Whew ;) So I can practice in BC as a Naturopathic Physician if I want to. Cool.
I went to celebrate yesterday after dropping off a friend at the airport (who was moving back to Winnipeg). My friend (who also passed his BC Boards) and I celebrated at Bombay Behl in Mississauga (near Square One). Good food. Then we went to watch "The Notebook" at Square One cinemas. Good movie. It's a good and touching romantic movie; made me cry (I had to hold back and not cry a whole river - So, I would say it's a good "date" movie ;)

1 Comments:
At 2:11 p.m.,
ebrian said…
My brother told me that some guy at his school made a bet with someone else about whether or not he'd cry from The Notebook. It was this big jock guy. He lost the bet.
I've heard this movie is like a "bawling" movie. I suppose it's worth a look.... hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home