C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Sometimes life sucks. And sometimes life is good.
The passing of life is filled with the little beautiful moments that comprise our memories (paraphrased from 'Anna and the King').
So even when life sucks, it is the appreciation and remembering of these little moments that make a smile and makes life beautiful. Enjoy the present moment.

-Last night, looking from a dark room at the snow falling outside against the night sky lit by orange/yellow lights with a couple friends~beautiful.
-Conversations with good friends~beautiful.
-A friend just gave me 1/2 of her Laura Secord truffle chocolate~beautiful.
-I thought we had an acupuncture practical exam next Tuesday - yesterday, we were told in class that it is on April 8 with the new schedule this term...whew~beautiful.
-Helping others and seeing them smile~beautiful.

Okay, so is it possible to be addicted to music? seriously! is it? I think I am. I'll have music in my head constantly and never ending, and then I'll have this huge need, a craving, to have to listen to that or certain songs...and I won't be satisfied until I listen to it and blast the music in my room while hopelessly singing to it.

"HI, I'm Charlene, and I'm a music-aholic"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home