C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Sunday, February 16, 2003

My personal rank of the 5 Love Languages (i.e. what tends to make me feel more loved or how I tend to express love):

1. Quality Time
2. Gifts
3. Acts of Service
4. Words of Affirmation
5.Physical Touch

What do you think your top ranking(s) would be?

The final statement on the 'Lessons in Love' handout we went through on Friday at small group was this:
Remember, pure love is unconditional and beautiful.
Is this what you are striving for?

Your Love is Extravagant, Your friendship intimate, I find I'm moving, To the rhythms of Your grace, Your fragrance is intoxicating, In our secret place...Your love is extravagant...
Spread Wide in the arms of Christ, Is the love that covers sin, No greater love have I ever known, Than You considered me a friend...
Capture my hear again.

Love You So Much
Hear these praises
From a grateful heart
Each time I think of You
The praises start
Love You so much Jesus
Love You so much

Lord I love You
My sould sings in Your presence
Carried on Your wings
Love You so much Jesus
Love You so much

How my soul longs for You!
Longs to worship You forever
In Your power and majesty
Lift my hands lift my heart
Lift my voice towards the heavens
For You are my sun and shield

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home