C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

my grill

mmm..mmm.mmm...the (George Foreman) grill is great! I used it last night to grill the salmon & veggies (red/green peppers, asparagus, yams). The salmon and all turned out awesome!! It cooked in just a few minutes. I'm typically a 'saucy' person, but decided that I wouldn't add any seasoning at all and it was juicy, tasty, yummy. Wow! It was pbbly a combination of the grill and the quality of the salmon (BC fresh), which made it the best salmon I've ever had...seriously the best!! I've never had such a good tasting fish at any other place or restaurant before. And it was ready in a speed of light! Tasty, healthy, easy, fast. What more could I ask for?!

Tonight, I'll be grilling pork chops with the other 1/2 of the veggies left. I can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home