feb 14
It's a beautiful lovely day here. Not too cold. Clear and sunny and the view from here is great. Just great! I spent the morning running errands from signing off papers for some stuff to getting my RSPs and grocery shopping. The TD guy talked so much while I was there getting RSPs etc. I was so hungry cuz it was around lunchtime...sitting there just thinking about how hungry I was and that I could eat a cow or something right there. I didn't. I held out and went grocery shopping (yes, it's dangerous to go when you have an empty stomach), but I was good. Got the basics needed for tonight.
D and I are planning on having a home cooked dinner: soup, salmon, salad/veggies. I'm going to grill the salmon on my (George Foreman) grill. I brought it here from home (a b'day gift a couple yrs ago from a bunch of good mac friends - coming in very useful now!). So excited to use the grill here to cook the salmon & veggies tonight. mmm...I'm not much of a cook so it's good for me to have this gadget :)
Happy Valentine's Day. Love comes from above. Love they neighbour as thyself.
It's a beautiful lovely day here. Not too cold. Clear and sunny and the view from here is great. Just great! I spent the morning running errands from signing off papers for some stuff to getting my RSPs and grocery shopping. The TD guy talked so much while I was there getting RSPs etc. I was so hungry cuz it was around lunchtime...sitting there just thinking about how hungry I was and that I could eat a cow or something right there. I didn't. I held out and went grocery shopping (yes, it's dangerous to go when you have an empty stomach), but I was good. Got the basics needed for tonight.
D and I are planning on having a home cooked dinner: soup, salmon, salad/veggies. I'm going to grill the salmon on my (George Foreman) grill. I brought it here from home (a b'day gift a couple yrs ago from a bunch of good mac friends - coming in very useful now!). So excited to use the grill here to cook the salmon & veggies tonight. mmm...I'm not much of a cook so it's good for me to have this gadget :)
Happy Valentine's Day. Love comes from above. Love they neighbour as thyself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home