sore butt
well, after sleeping on the floor last night, my right sacral bone was hurting. Not so much the meaty muscles of my butt, but more the bone. It's still sore. I must really relax my muscles when I sleep, cuz my muscles haven't been sore. Just the bones. Good thing I went to Ikea today and now I have a mattress/bed so I'll sleep comfortably tonight. I got the mattress in the As-is section so it was on sale :) Also got a table and 2 chairs, and some other miscellaneous items.
It was a really really beautiful day here today. The sun was out, and it was clear out. Like Spring. Slightly warm with cool breezes, the sunset on the city and ocean and mountains were beautiful.
My fridge is practically empty. Need to go grocery shopping again. I'm not as used to having an empty fridge. At my parent's home and in Toronto, I always had a packed fridge...super full...especially at home (too full). And then in res in TO my dad always came out and went grocery shopping with me every Monday. I didn't have to worry about what to get and transporting it. I just got what I wanted even if I didn't need it. So spoiled in a way, without thinking much about it. I was privileged. I still am, but I have to think twice and don't take for granted many of the things I used to. Well, it's the pendulum swinging to the opposite and is balancing out my previous years of being very full and abundant with everything.
well, after sleeping on the floor last night, my right sacral bone was hurting. Not so much the meaty muscles of my butt, but more the bone. It's still sore. I must really relax my muscles when I sleep, cuz my muscles haven't been sore. Just the bones. Good thing I went to Ikea today and now I have a mattress/bed so I'll sleep comfortably tonight. I got the mattress in the As-is section so it was on sale :) Also got a table and 2 chairs, and some other miscellaneous items.
It was a really really beautiful day here today. The sun was out, and it was clear out. Like Spring. Slightly warm with cool breezes, the sunset on the city and ocean and mountains were beautiful.
My fridge is practically empty. Need to go grocery shopping again. I'm not as used to having an empty fridge. At my parent's home and in Toronto, I always had a packed fridge...super full...especially at home (too full). And then in res in TO my dad always came out and went grocery shopping with me every Monday. I didn't have to worry about what to get and transporting it. I just got what I wanted even if I didn't need it. So spoiled in a way, without thinking much about it. I was privileged. I still am, but I have to think twice and don't take for granted many of the things I used to. Well, it's the pendulum swinging to the opposite and is balancing out my previous years of being very full and abundant with everything.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home