packing summary
Leaving to head back tomorrow. Still up packing the last minute things. Maximizing on my 2 pieces, 50 lb/pc max + hand carry. Doing laundry and the dryer needs a break (it stops working when it's done too much drying). Waiting for dryer to work. Family planned to watch a DVD Chinese movie but didn't work on our DVD player.
Both hands hurt - Right hand bruised and painful from the IV needle practiced on me during the course today :( Enjoyed my week here visiting with family and seeing friends. Went to a small group gathering yesterday and it was really good. Hope to find sth out there when I get back.
Mom's leaving for Hong Kong again on Tuesday to keep Grandpa company. They're still working out the details of if and how he'll move to England or Vancouver...it's all up in the air. Chinese New Year was just different without Grandma this year. Going to Chinese Dental Assoc'n Lunch at Mandarin tomorrow. Perfect way gather before going to the airport. Not sure when I'll be back to visit, but hopefully soon.
Will move straight into my new apt when I get there, thus packing as much of the living essentials as I can with whatever I have here at home and with whatever my parents don't need or have extra of. That will help alot. First thing I need when I get back: shower curtain. Then bed, table, chairs and some other miscellaneous items. And food, of course.
Leaving to head back tomorrow. Still up packing the last minute things. Maximizing on my 2 pieces, 50 lb/pc max + hand carry. Doing laundry and the dryer needs a break (it stops working when it's done too much drying). Waiting for dryer to work. Family planned to watch a DVD Chinese movie but didn't work on our DVD player.
Both hands hurt - Right hand bruised and painful from the IV needle practiced on me during the course today :( Enjoyed my week here visiting with family and seeing friends. Went to a small group gathering yesterday and it was really good. Hope to find sth out there when I get back.
Mom's leaving for Hong Kong again on Tuesday to keep Grandpa company. They're still working out the details of if and how he'll move to England or Vancouver...it's all up in the air. Chinese New Year was just different without Grandma this year. Going to Chinese Dental Assoc'n Lunch at Mandarin tomorrow. Perfect way gather before going to the airport. Not sure when I'll be back to visit, but hopefully soon.
Will move straight into my new apt when I get there, thus packing as much of the living essentials as I can with whatever I have here at home and with whatever my parents don't need or have extra of. That will help alot. First thing I need when I get back: shower curtain. Then bed, table, chairs and some other miscellaneous items. And food, of course.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home