C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Sunday, January 08, 2006

new year, new place?, visiting TO

It was a busy holidays with family visiting going here, there, everywhere...eating out lots. Went to Whistler to ski one day, went into Victoria another, went to a Christmas banquet dinner/dance, dim sum and dinners out. Also went to see "Chun Yi: The Legend of Kung Fu" last week...that was cool.

I felt like I needed a holiday break after the holidays cuz I was so tired after the fam left partly because I drove them to the airport for a 6am flight (this was just last week), so we had to get up at 3:30am to leave at 4am. What a short sleep that was. I felt ok going to the airport to drop them off, but driving back was a bit tough and by 6am-ish there's much more traffic on the road too.

Anyhow, things are back to normal and I'm back at work on a normal schedule. I've been busy this past week looking for an apartment to rent. Found a couple good places and just making some final decisions and working details out, so hopefully I'll have a place for Feb 1. I'll be back in Toronto visiting from Jan26-Feb5, so I guess I'll move in after Feb 5...and I'll load up on stuff to bring back from home for moving into a new place on my own :)

Yuppers, I'll be visiting TO for Chinese New Year and also attending 2 courses/weekend workshops for continuing education while there. Hope to spend some good time with family and friends to catch up!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:37 a.m., Blogger chiquitawonder said…

    Can't wait until you come back. Give me an email/call when you are in town, and lets hang out.

     
  • At 12:51 p.m., Blogger ebrian said…

    YAY!

    I don't know when Chinese New Year is, but I hope I"m in town!

     
  • At 3:25 p.m., Blogger C said…

    Chinese New Year is Jan 29 (Eve on 28) and will ('must') be home for dinner those nights :)

    Will definitely be contacting ya'lls to meet up while I'm in town!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home