C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

When I've done my best...

It's hard to take. I've done the best I can and it's not good enough. Not according to me though, because I feel I've done the best that I can do but to the other it is not and then as a result, inevitably, I would feel it's not good enough or take it personally and think I'm not good enough. And then there is frustration, anger and disappointment. From both sides. It affects me because their is a discrepancy in expectations and what is done. If I've done my best, what else can I do? And if there is misunderstanding or miscommunication...and I've tried my best? I can't please everyone and bend over back to make that happen and feed into that cycle of giving more that's not appreciated etc etc...

Somehow I've been faced with this issue more recently in various ways, professionally at work and personally. I wonder if spiritually too?..If you've done your best, does God get disappointed too?

What a strange week it has been :P At least my jaw is not as tight anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home