C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Monday, November 21, 2005

...continuing on missing out...

To continue on my rant from the undecided factor to missing out, this feeling of not wanting to miss out on anything also affects me socially. I don't like missing out on social gatherings. That's why I would end up having several meet-ups, gatherings and parties to go to in 1 day/evening. I can't say no. I always want to say yes and go, so I do. It would be too hard to decide which party to go to so it's easier to cram it all in and have double, triple the fun! But then I'll end up rushing from one place to another and run late and be so tired from all that. I don't really have that problem right now socially here in BC since I haven't really gone out to meet new people and make new friends.

However, it is reflective in my patient bookings since I'm busier here than I was in Ontario. I'm overlapping visits such as the acupuncture and IV visits so that while one IV drip is going on in one room, there's acupuncture in another and I'm going back and forth. It gets a bit hectic, but I actually really like that. I like being busy. And I'm getting a lot better with my time management :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home