missing home
2wks + 1 day here. I do miss home. Miss my family - parents, bro and sis. Especially my sister and hanging out with her, chatting into the wee hours of the night. I used to somewhat get annoyed because I'd end up sleeping at 3/4am which would throw off my schedule, although I did work 12-8 and didn't have to get up early anyway. It wasn't so healthy for the body, but it was nice to to stay up and chat.
I do like it here though and enjoying it so far. My schedule here is pretty good so far. I sleep around 11pm (or 12) and get up at 7:30am for days I work, or sleep from around 12:30-8:30/9pm otherwise. I like the Mon, Wed, Sat schedule getting to rest after each day of work and having Thurs/Fri as a 'weekend'. Have yet to 'get out there' and be social again and fellowship again.
I finally got my business cards yesterday. Patients had been asking for them and I didn't have them yet :P But now they're in. I'm still not on the clinic's website and they say it will be ready by the end of this month. It would be nice to have me on there by now...but anyhow. For the most part, things seem to be going smoothly.
2wks + 1 day here. I do miss home. Miss my family - parents, bro and sis. Especially my sister and hanging out with her, chatting into the wee hours of the night. I used to somewhat get annoyed because I'd end up sleeping at 3/4am which would throw off my schedule, although I did work 12-8 and didn't have to get up early anyway. It wasn't so healthy for the body, but it was nice to to stay up and chat.
I do like it here though and enjoying it so far. My schedule here is pretty good so far. I sleep around 11pm (or 12) and get up at 7:30am for days I work, or sleep from around 12:30-8:30/9pm otherwise. I like the Mon, Wed, Sat schedule getting to rest after each day of work and having Thurs/Fri as a 'weekend'. Have yet to 'get out there' and be social again and fellowship again.
I finally got my business cards yesterday. Patients had been asking for them and I didn't have them yet :P But now they're in. I'm still not on the clinic's website and they say it will be ready by the end of this month. It would be nice to have me on there by now...but anyhow. For the most part, things seem to be going smoothly.

1 Comments:
At 11:33 p.m.,
Clarise said…
lol...I miss the late night chats too :) Home isn't the same without ya...
Hope all is going well in B.C. :)
-Moi
Post a Comment
<< Home