C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

on the look out for seat sales

I'm looking into flights to go home and visit Toronto around the end of January to early February, which is around Chinese New Year. I'd like to be home around that time. So now, I'm on the lookout for any good deals for flights, any seat sales that may go on. Air Canada, Westjet, Canair, Sky Service, Harmony Airlines...anything. So far the best price I can get is $522. Not bad, but $400 sth would be better. I came out here to Vancouver on a seat sale for $149 (+tax) = ~$200 (minus the $150 I cashed in on from points I've collected on my travel visa) = $50. That's a deal. I'll be checking sites frequently and also going to Red Flag Deals to keep me posted. Please let me know if you see a good flight deal. thanks :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home