C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Saturday, October 29, 2005

saying goodbyes and packing packing packing

busy past few weeks, eating out and meeting people almost everynight to say my farewells and see you laters, getting home at 1am or later many nights in a row. Last day of work was Oct 27 and have officially transfered my patients/practice over. Now, I'm finally packing (taking a break right now), and wow, I have a lot of clothes and shoes - I need to be selective here, but it's hard.

The best gift I got is a collection from all my friends - a scrapbook with pictures of friends from all facets of life. It's so lovely and thoughtful - I love it.

I'm still waiting for my licence in BC to go through. Please pray that it goes smoothly - that I'll get my licence before Nov 5.

Back to packing :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home