Going to BC
I can't believe I am actually going to BC. I'll be there at least 1-1.5 years. Starting a new job there on Nov 5. I've handed in my termination notice to work already found another ND and possibly 2 NDs to takeover my position and patients. It was a difficult decision to make - letting go of a good and stable life here - steady job with building patient load, family/parents and all my friends here. But I'm very excited to go to Vancouver to live, work, play. A beautiful place to explore.
It's becoming more real because 1) ND License application sent in AND 2) I've booked my flight - Oct 31...yes, I'm leaving on Halloween day. It worked out sooo perfectly!!
There was an Air Canada and West Jet seat sale YESTERDAY ONLY, so I booked an AC ticket thru my TD visa and used a bunch of points and got such a bargain on my ticket, paying just over $50 for a one-way to YVR...score!! I am so happy about that.
My parents and bro/sis may come to visit at Christmas. We're looking into some sort of resort stay for the last week of December. Whistler's all booked up at Christmas already, of course.
I can't believe I am actually going to BC. I'll be there at least 1-1.5 years. Starting a new job there on Nov 5. I've handed in my termination notice to work already found another ND and possibly 2 NDs to takeover my position and patients. It was a difficult decision to make - letting go of a good and stable life here - steady job with building patient load, family/parents and all my friends here. But I'm very excited to go to Vancouver to live, work, play. A beautiful place to explore.
It's becoming more real because 1) ND License application sent in AND 2) I've booked my flight - Oct 31...yes, I'm leaving on Halloween day. It worked out sooo perfectly!!
There was an Air Canada and West Jet seat sale YESTERDAY ONLY, so I booked an AC ticket thru my TD visa and used a bunch of points and got such a bargain on my ticket, paying just over $50 for a one-way to YVR...score!! I am so happy about that.
My parents and bro/sis may come to visit at Christmas. We're looking into some sort of resort stay for the last week of December. Whistler's all booked up at Christmas already, of course.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home