Laptop and Digital Camera
2 things I want and need to get before I leave for BC. A new Laptop/Notebook and a new Digital Camera...both of which will be a birthday gift from my dad :) I looked thru several notebooks from Dell to HP to Compaq to Toshiba and Sony. My old one is a Toshiba. It WAS top of the line when I first got it, but it's ANCIENT now :P It's still very nice but it has no DVD player or any burners, no wireless, is slow, only 4mb ram and still has a floppy disc drive. My brother (a software engineer) urged me to just get a new one.
I think I know which one I want now. I want something portable and compact (I'm small you know!), light, and fully loaded; wireless, fast and good memory; not too expensive.
I want the digital camera so I can take lots and lots of pictures while I'm in BC and share them with friends and family.
I don't know much about notebooks and digital cameras, but good thing my brother has been very helpful with telling me all about the 'specs' I should look for...
2 things I want and need to get before I leave for BC. A new Laptop/Notebook and a new Digital Camera...both of which will be a birthday gift from my dad :) I looked thru several notebooks from Dell to HP to Compaq to Toshiba and Sony. My old one is a Toshiba. It WAS top of the line when I first got it, but it's ANCIENT now :P It's still very nice but it has no DVD player or any burners, no wireless, is slow, only 4mb ram and still has a floppy disc drive. My brother (a software engineer) urged me to just get a new one.
I think I know which one I want now. I want something portable and compact (I'm small you know!), light, and fully loaded; wireless, fast and good memory; not too expensive.
I want the digital camera so I can take lots and lots of pictures while I'm in BC and share them with friends and family.
I don't know much about notebooks and digital cameras, but good thing my brother has been very helpful with telling me all about the 'specs' I should look for...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home