peds
I like little kids. Especially those toddlers. Have some patients who are really young, and it's really cool to work with them (and their moms); I just like interacting with these kids. Cute little ones. I hope I can see more of them. Also thinking about other venues of working with kids...volunteering? work? church? I hope some of my friend around me will start having kids soon (the married or soon-to-be-married ones I mean), so that I can 'help' to take care of them or babysit. I think that's the best way cuz then I get to enjoy playing with kids and them hand em over back to the parents at the end of the day, not to worry about the day-in/day-outs of caring for a child...that's for now.
I like little kids. Especially those toddlers. Have some patients who are really young, and it's really cool to work with them (and their moms); I just like interacting with these kids. Cute little ones. I hope I can see more of them. Also thinking about other venues of working with kids...volunteering? work? church? I hope some of my friend around me will start having kids soon (the married or soon-to-be-married ones I mean), so that I can 'help' to take care of them or babysit. I think that's the best way cuz then I get to enjoy playing with kids and them hand em over back to the parents at the end of the day, not to worry about the day-in/day-outs of caring for a child...that's for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home