I've been having really vivid dreams that I remember clearly after I wake up for the last few nights...they're not nightmares per se, but do have people I know in them with some storylines; nothing really bad happens, but just looks and seems so real (visual and tactile)...and because of that, it's kinda scary and sends chills down my spine ::shudders::
Previous Posts
- Happy New Year! Another year passed. It's now 200...
- Good 'Ol Friends :) The sound of familiar voices ...
- Prayers... I just got an email from Nicole that Er...
- Chan Clan Family Vacation What a nice (typical Ch...
- Concert was good. Andy Lau still looks really good...
- On a brighter note, I'll be going to the "Andy Lau...
- "Tuesdays with Morrie" (A book about death and dyi...
- Sad news. I just got news that she passed away. A ...
- When I see the suffering of those who are sick and...
- Is life meaningless? -pain, suffering, hatred, v...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home