Prayers...
I just got an email from Nicole that Eric is ill in the hospital and has been in a coma in Vancouver since Tuesday. The doctors can't find any cause.
For anyone reading this, if you know them, please pray for them. I really hope he'll be ok. My prayers are with Eric and Nicole at this time. I am sad about this, but somehow, I know God is in control.
Faith, Hope and Love.
I just got an email from Nicole that Eric is ill in the hospital and has been in a coma in Vancouver since Tuesday. The doctors can't find any cause.
For anyone reading this, if you know them, please pray for them. I really hope he'll be ok. My prayers are with Eric and Nicole at this time. I am sad about this, but somehow, I know God is in control.
Faith, Hope and Love.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home