On a brighter note, I'll be going to the "Andy Lau Concert" with my sister and parents tonight at the Skydome. And I gotta go buy some yams (sweet potatoes) for the Christmas potluck tomorrow. I haven't decided how I'll cook em yet (as a dessert) - grill em? bake em? with cinnamon, honey, a dash of brown sugar? either way, it'll be mmm, mmm...good cuz you can't go wrong them. I gotta cook them tonight though since I'm working all day tomorrow, so that means that they won't be as fresh and I might eat em all up before tomorrow comes along...eheh...
Previous Posts
- "Tuesdays with Morrie" (A book about death and dyi...
- Sad news. I just got news that she passed away. A ...
- When I see the suffering of those who are sick and...
- Is life meaningless? -pain, suffering, hatred, v...
- Jet lag. It's not too bad so far...I've pushed an...
- Back Home Well, the trip is over and I'm now back...
- in Japan I' blogging from Japan now!! At an inter...
- I am now blogging from the largest library in Hong...
- Hong Kong Well, I'm here in Hong Kong now. The fl...
- where o where could you be? where? it's that unset...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home