Concert was good. Andy Lau still looks really good for 42 ;) I never thought an 'older man' would look so attractive to me.
Christmas potluck was really nice. I didn't bring the yams I baked :P Brought fresh cored pineapple and orange juice instead. Those were well received :) There was really good food and desserts there too :) and the singing was nice (and funny at some points; people just broke out in laughter...what is it about Christmas songs that makes people laugh?).
Off to Horshoe Valley resort now for 1 week of rest, eat, ski, chill.
Merry Christmas!
Christmas potluck was really nice. I didn't bring the yams I baked :P Brought fresh cored pineapple and orange juice instead. Those were well received :) There was really good food and desserts there too :) and the singing was nice (and funny at some points; people just broke out in laughter...what is it about Christmas songs that makes people laugh?).
Off to Horshoe Valley resort now for 1 week of rest, eat, ski, chill.
Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home