Sad news.
I just got news that she passed away. A patient that I and another intern had been seeing over the summer at an off-site clinic who had a terminal illness passed away yesterday in palliative care. She was the 2nd patient we ever saw. We visited her every week at the hospital (except for when I was in HK) so we had become quite close with her, sharing about life, and praying with her.
I got the news from the other intern, a friend of mine today.
I don't know what to think and can't express how I feel. I feel sad. I feel lost.
I just got news that she passed away. A patient that I and another intern had been seeing over the summer at an off-site clinic who had a terminal illness passed away yesterday in palliative care. She was the 2nd patient we ever saw. We visited her every week at the hospital (except for when I was in HK) so we had become quite close with her, sharing about life, and praying with her.
I got the news from the other intern, a friend of mine today.
I don't know what to think and can't express how I feel. I feel sad. I feel lost.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home