Back Home
Well, the trip is over and I'm now back at home, and then it'll be back to res in TO tomorrow to start back to school/work on Monday. I hope I can get through this week ok (being tired and jet-lagged...like I need a vacation from my vacation). The flight back from Japan was smooth and I had an empty seat beside me so I could spread out and sleep and relax. Man, I bought a lot of stuff in Hong Kong...so much that one of the wheels of one of my luggages broke off as my brother and I tried to push/pull (then dragged) it to his place in Japan - we were so sore after that - so I bought a metal pulley (thank God for pulleys/wheels!).
Well, the trip is over and I'm now back at home, and then it'll be back to res in TO tomorrow to start back to school/work on Monday. I hope I can get through this week ok (being tired and jet-lagged...like I need a vacation from my vacation). The flight back from Japan was smooth and I had an empty seat beside me so I could spread out and sleep and relax. Man, I bought a lot of stuff in Hong Kong...so much that one of the wheels of one of my luggages broke off as my brother and I tried to push/pull (then dragged) it to his place in Japan - we were so sore after that - so I bought a metal pulley (thank God for pulleys/wheels!).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home