Jet lag.
It's not too bad so far...I've pushed and forced myself to fight through the jet lag (it's tough when it's a 13-hr difference - day and night)...Sunday I slept all day pretty much until the night, and then couldn't sleep at all Sunday night so I drove back to res in TO at 3:30am and got back at like 4am and couldn't sleep, so just stayed up and went to class at 9am. I didn't nap all day and forced myself to stay up during the day. During dinner with my dad at night, I was SO sleepy and tired I didn't say much, and then went back to res and forced myself to stay up a little longer and went to bed at 1am [with the helpf of friends talking with me and catching up] (so I didn't sleep for over 24 hrs - craziness)...so though it's only been a few days, I'm kinda back on track, but we'll see how tonight is and what time I start to doze off.
It's not too bad so far...I've pushed and forced myself to fight through the jet lag (it's tough when it's a 13-hr difference - day and night)...Sunday I slept all day pretty much until the night, and then couldn't sleep at all Sunday night so I drove back to res in TO at 3:30am and got back at like 4am and couldn't sleep, so just stayed up and went to class at 9am. I didn't nap all day and forced myself to stay up during the day. During dinner with my dad at night, I was SO sleepy and tired I didn't say much, and then went back to res and forced myself to stay up a little longer and went to bed at 1am [with the helpf of friends talking with me and catching up] (so I didn't sleep for over 24 hrs - craziness)...so though it's only been a few days, I'm kinda back on track, but we'll see how tonight is and what time I start to doze off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home