C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Friday, August 08, 2003

SINE Wave Life.

Up and down, up and down. Life seems to be like a SINE Wave in general for me. Last week, I went out 6 out of 7 days of the week, while I was not feeling well, cuz things just came up and I went (I have this problem of saying 'no')...and then this week, I feel better, and I haven't gone out once at all, and am kinda itching to get out and do stuff, but at the same time, I'm not really planning anything either.

My health was down and now it's up.
I planned last week (up), and now I don't (down).
I went out a lot last week (up), and now I haven't (down).
I worked once last week (down), and I work 3x this week (up).
I wanted to stay in last week (down), and now I want to go out (up).

It's like when you want something - you don't get it, and when you don't want something - you get it.
Or, when you've lost something - you can't find it while looking, but once you stop looking - it pops up right in front of you, or suddenly you remember where you put it.
I think the same appliles to friendships and relationships...don't you think?

Life is weird like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home