Mac out tonight.
Heading out with old mac friends tonight for some good 'ol Chinese Desserts at my fave place in the First Markham Place plaza...the "Hui Lau San" place that is a franchise of the chain of dessert places in Hong Kong - very yummy desserts and snacks.
Stomach still hurts though :P When I was at Anish clinic today, a few classmates/colleagues did some acupuncture with moxa (heating with a herb) over my back and stomach, and it was very nice. It helped to relieve the pain/tension for a bit, but it's kinda back now. And I smell smoky cuz that stuff gives off smoke (like campfire smoke, or some say it's like weed smell), so I think I'll need to wash up before heading out tonight, or people will think I've been smoking up.
I hope I'll be able to last through the evening :P I think my body is just telling me that I need to rest more and take care of myself though, and what am I doing?...keep on doing more...I'll definitely need to take this weekend to rest up and sleep in...thoughts of sleeping in are nice :)
Heading out with old mac friends tonight for some good 'ol Chinese Desserts at my fave place in the First Markham Place plaza...the "Hui Lau San" place that is a franchise of the chain of dessert places in Hong Kong - very yummy desserts and snacks.
Stomach still hurts though :P When I was at Anish clinic today, a few classmates/colleagues did some acupuncture with moxa (heating with a herb) over my back and stomach, and it was very nice. It helped to relieve the pain/tension for a bit, but it's kinda back now. And I smell smoky cuz that stuff gives off smoke (like campfire smoke, or some say it's like weed smell), so I think I'll need to wash up before heading out tonight, or people will think I've been smoking up.
I hope I'll be able to last through the evening :P I think my body is just telling me that I need to rest more and take care of myself though, and what am I doing?...keep on doing more...I'll definitely need to take this weekend to rest up and sleep in...thoughts of sleeping in are nice :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home