C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Friday, August 01, 2003

Last night.

So for the "Mac Out" night, 12 people ended up showing up at the Chinese desserts place...more than I expected! It was great! It was so nice to see old friends and just hang out with them. I had seen and kept in touch with most of them there separately, but altogether hanging out was cool, and nice for others who hadn't met up with people for a while. 3 of us girls there (TL, DY and I) shared 3 desserts, cuz we couldn't just pick one...so we got a mango pudding with mango topping (Soooo goood!!!), purple rice dessert, and a boiled egg white w/milk dessert - all excellent choices. All in all, that part of the evening was great :) And then afterward, we just hung around the outside of the place standing in a circle chatting and trying to figure what we'd do next. After a while of standing, we decided to go to GC's house which was just nearby - so we headed over, and hung out at her place for a couple hours, talking about many things, from travelling to relationships and marriage, to social injustice to movies to what to do next time. I had so much fun last night, but I was sooooo tired!!...Almost falling asleep while the conversations were going until 12:30am...

And I had to wake up at 7:15am this morning. So tired. The late nights and going out 3 out of the past 4 nights is seriously catching up to me. I kinda feel crappy weird right now even though I took a 3-hr nap (my clinic supervisor signed me out of my clinic shift early too)...stomach isn't so bad at the moment, but was worse earlier today. Now, I'm just tired and I'm heading over to the Genesis BBQ in just a moment, taking the ttc. I was seriously thinking of not going tonight, but after my 3hr nap, and being inside all day, so I think I'll go over now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home