hmmm...
i'm a bit tired these days...
So, the weekend was good - seemed like so long ago. Saturday was just work, and then rest when I got back to res, and we watched 'Punch Drunk Love' - interesting, kinda weird funny movie with Adam Sandler. I also talked with DnJ on vacation at home in BC so that was nice to catch up.
Sunday, after service, just did some grocery shopping at this HUGE No Frills with a combo of Western and Chinese stuff, and ate lunch there too...cool place.
Then, in the evening, I went with my dad, sister and brother (Grg) to watch the "Chi-Ping Dance Show" cuz my other brother Ben was dancing in it - most of the dances that evening were traditional Chinese dancing and ballet. Ben's group was doing Hip Hop and he did his own breakdance solo - it was really good; the show ended with a drama/dance called the 'Silk Road', which was kind of a sad ending; overall it was good.
After the show we went to Congee Wong (at like 11:30pm) for a late dinner/snack, and then I went home with the family to Burlington just for the evening.
Monday, I went to work in the afternoon until 7pm, and then went to KevL's house with KevH, and we watched "Atlantis: the Lost Empire"...it was quite good. So what do you think...Altantis: legend, myth, fact of history??
Tuesday, I had clinic in the morning from 8am-2pm, and then I was on-call/Sars screening (I thought that was over!!!??) at the front of the clinic from 2-8pm. Boy, I was quite tired at the end of that, and I just wanted to veg and get out of the building, having been there for 12 hrs straight.
So I went to watch "Seabiscuit" with BriY and KevH for the late show at 9:50pm; that time was too late for others to come :P
...it was a long movie, but I thought it was a good movie and Tobey McGuire and the other actors did a good job in that movie.
After the movie, I was starting to feel sick and my stomach was really quite hurting and had no energy. I didn't know what was going on, and when I got back, I got my RA (also my friend/classmate) to help me out; I couldn't fall asleep until 2:30am and didn't sleep well. I felt bad too, cuz she stayed up until 2am also. I feel better today, but not 100%...still lacking some energy. argh...
i'm a bit tired these days...
So, the weekend was good - seemed like so long ago. Saturday was just work, and then rest when I got back to res, and we watched 'Punch Drunk Love' - interesting, kinda weird funny movie with Adam Sandler. I also talked with DnJ on vacation at home in BC so that was nice to catch up.
Sunday, after service, just did some grocery shopping at this HUGE No Frills with a combo of Western and Chinese stuff, and ate lunch there too...cool place.
Then, in the evening, I went with my dad, sister and brother (Grg) to watch the "Chi-Ping Dance Show" cuz my other brother Ben was dancing in it - most of the dances that evening were traditional Chinese dancing and ballet. Ben's group was doing Hip Hop and he did his own breakdance solo - it was really good; the show ended with a drama/dance called the 'Silk Road', which was kind of a sad ending; overall it was good.
After the show we went to Congee Wong (at like 11:30pm) for a late dinner/snack, and then I went home with the family to Burlington just for the evening.
Monday, I went to work in the afternoon until 7pm, and then went to KevL's house with KevH, and we watched "Atlantis: the Lost Empire"...it was quite good. So what do you think...Altantis: legend, myth, fact of history??
Tuesday, I had clinic in the morning from 8am-2pm, and then I was on-call/Sars screening (I thought that was over!!!??) at the front of the clinic from 2-8pm. Boy, I was quite tired at the end of that, and I just wanted to veg and get out of the building, having been there for 12 hrs straight.
So I went to watch "Seabiscuit" with BriY and KevH for the late show at 9:50pm; that time was too late for others to come :P
...it was a long movie, but I thought it was a good movie and Tobey McGuire and the other actors did a good job in that movie.
After the movie, I was starting to feel sick and my stomach was really quite hurting and had no energy. I didn't know what was going on, and when I got back, I got my RA (also my friend/classmate) to help me out; I couldn't fall asleep until 2:30am and didn't sleep well. I felt bad too, cuz she stayed up until 2am also. I feel better today, but not 100%...still lacking some energy. argh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home