C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Monday, August 04, 2003

Saw the 'Pianist' movie yesterday. Wow - that was a powerful movie, with very shocking, touching and compelling scenes. It reminded me of the movie 'Beautiful Life', that I saw a lilttle while back which made me cry quite a bit at the end :( Very good movies. Man, this summer's all about movies for me - going to watch movies, renting movies, watching movies on TV/satellite. Well, and since the weather hasn't been all that great all the time, what better to do than to catch a flick for good entertainment?

I gave my brother the Mandy Moore 'How to Deal' poster today - I could see that he was soo happy, and that he liked it a lot...he put it up right away. He had already had a little magazine poster from the movie, and a newspaper clipping of her from the movie, where he saw her in person in Hamilton where they filmed part of the movie - cool eh? Anyhow, I'm really glad he liked it, cuz that made me happy :)

Tonight we're going to a family friend's house for dinner, and then I'm going back to res right after that. Man, this long weekend's just not long enough. Well, really, I think I just need another vacation...don't we all? August should be ok for me though cuz I have a 'long' weekend every weekend since we don't have ICS class on Monday mornings for the month of August. And I don't have Monday evening shifts, which means Sat, Sun, Mon off. I wish it were like this all year long :P Well, I do have to work part-time though...sometimes on Saturdays, and sometimes on Monday...but overall, it's good. I'll be sleeping in on Monday mornings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home