hey...where did my 'shout out' links go?? :(
I guess they figure not many people use my shout outs and figure I didn't really need them or something ...but I still like them there...please come back...please... :P
(or the server's just down for now)...
Man, I'm a bit achy...I was all 'fixed' before from seeing my chiro, and then 'plop'...I fell last Saturday while rollerblading in the church parking lot, and hurt my left arm (which is already my weaker arm)...pooey. Well, I hope it gets better soon.
I guess they figure not many people use my shout outs and figure I didn't really need them or something ...but I still like them there...please come back...please... :P
(or the server's just down for now)...
Man, I'm a bit achy...I was all 'fixed' before from seeing my chiro, and then 'plop'...I fell last Saturday while rollerblading in the church parking lot, and hurt my left arm (which is already my weaker arm)...pooey. Well, I hope it gets better soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home