C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

It's June. Can you believe it?
Well, I guess it's been a bit busy around school with working in the clinic and all, and it's been a while since I posted.

Last Friday, clinic was also closed for the day for the convocation which I attended and was nice. It hasn't hit me that I'll be graduating soon (next year), and I think it'll be a happy and sad thing next year when my class graduates. Happy to finish, sad to say goodbye to friends.
Friday night was Genesis "guys/girls night out". The girls (6 of us) met at T3C in the kitchen for some dinner, chatting and Cranium. That was fun. I was tired at the end of the day tho.

Saturday and Sunday I took module 5 of the Bowen technique course. That was good. But I was also tired.
I started doing pilates with a couple other girls in rez - that was cool, and hard. We hope to have a steady schedule set starting end of this week/next week to go 3x/wk, and then I'll go jogging the other days of the week, and play other sports as well.
Saturday night I went to Upper Room - praise and worship at Rexdale alliance church. The next one isn't until Sept, so I really wanted to go. It was great. The music/songs were awesome, the sharing and testimonies were encouraging, and overall, the night was refreshing and renewing. Thank you Lord :)

Today, Ben (younger bro #1) convocates...congrats! sorry, couldn't make it. But the family is going out for a late dinner tonight and I'll join them for that, and then go home to Burlington for the night and return to TO with my dad tomorrow morning in time for a small group tutorial at school on Chinese cupping.

Every week is going by so fast and the paper work is piling...ahhh....! I gotta stay on top of it if I'm gonna have a life this summer!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home