End of the week!
Finished with shifts in clinic for the week...whew. It's been a little busy, and the paperwork is starting to pile :P Gotta kick my butt to keep on top of all of it. I still have yet to make use of my office room on the 2nd floor to do my work there. I gotta move most of my textbooks, my notes and computer down there, so that finally, my room will be a bedroom...a getaway from school/clinic, and I'll just do work in the office/on-call room.
Aiy, I'm hungry...am I ever hungry. Our morning shifts go til 2pm, so I don't eat lunch til late...oiy...stabbing hunger pains. I'd better get going to eat a light lunch, and then I'm doing pilates at 3, and then gonna go see my chiropractor after, and then just chill and relax tonight to rest up for the T3C Genesis Car Wash tomorrow :)
ATTN: FREE Car Wash at Toronto Chinese Community Church 10am to 3pm (Warden & Steeles)...!
Finished with shifts in clinic for the week...whew. It's been a little busy, and the paperwork is starting to pile :P Gotta kick my butt to keep on top of all of it. I still have yet to make use of my office room on the 2nd floor to do my work there. I gotta move most of my textbooks, my notes and computer down there, so that finally, my room will be a bedroom...a getaway from school/clinic, and I'll just do work in the office/on-call room.
Aiy, I'm hungry...am I ever hungry. Our morning shifts go til 2pm, so I don't eat lunch til late...oiy...stabbing hunger pains. I'd better get going to eat a light lunch, and then I'm doing pilates at 3, and then gonna go see my chiropractor after, and then just chill and relax tonight to rest up for the T3C Genesis Car Wash tomorrow :)
ATTN: FREE Car Wash at Toronto Chinese Community Church 10am to 3pm (Warden & Steeles)...!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home