Matrix Reloaded.
Cool movie with lotsa good action fighting scenes (which are basically like the Chinese kung fu movies with computer graphics and enhancement - anyhow, that was really cool still). There was more of a rated R scene than I expected...maybe a little too much so. They didn't have that in the 1st one, so this was quite a big leap.
The preview for the next "Matrix Revolution" looks cool - coming at the end of this year :)
Before the movie, I went to eat at Ichiban Sushi House which is near the Empress Walk cinemas - it was packed...the food was yummy...I love salmon sashimi.
This has been a really busy week with clinic orientation, starting clinic seeing patients and several appointments, and a seminar this weekend (Sat/Sun downtown at the Marriott Hotel), and what not that have just kept me from getting enough sleep/rest, from blogging, and from hanging out with friends. I haven't really chatted with any (close) friends at school for a bit though I see them and it actually feels kinda weird.
Anyhow, tonight was a nice break from everything, and was nice hanging out with a friend.
ooh, I'm tired now...time to hit the sack and get some rest for another day of the seminar so that I'm not falling asleep with head fish bops when I should be listening to the speaker (well, to the English translations from French) and learning lots.
...zzzzzzzz...
Cool movie with lotsa good action fighting scenes (which are basically like the Chinese kung fu movies with computer graphics and enhancement - anyhow, that was really cool still). There was more of a rated R scene than I expected...maybe a little too much so. They didn't have that in the 1st one, so this was quite a big leap.
The preview for the next "Matrix Revolution" looks cool - coming at the end of this year :)
Before the movie, I went to eat at Ichiban Sushi House which is near the Empress Walk cinemas - it was packed...the food was yummy...I love salmon sashimi.
This has been a really busy week with clinic orientation, starting clinic seeing patients and several appointments, and a seminar this weekend (Sat/Sun downtown at the Marriott Hotel), and what not that have just kept me from getting enough sleep/rest, from blogging, and from hanging out with friends. I haven't really chatted with any (close) friends at school for a bit though I see them and it actually feels kinda weird.
Anyhow, tonight was a nice break from everything, and was nice hanging out with a friend.
ooh, I'm tired now...time to hit the sack and get some rest for another day of the seminar so that I'm not falling asleep with head fish bops when I should be listening to the speaker (well, to the English translations from French) and learning lots.
...zzzzzzzz...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home