C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Monday, May 19, 2003

Got new inline skates/blades yesterday. Finally...after 7 years. Not any special brand, but they were on sale for $99 from $219 at Sport Chek cuz they're an older model. I think they're ABEC 7 (is that fast?)...but I think cuz it's not like K2's or Rollerblade brand, the speed of the 7 won't be too bad. We'll see how it goes when I try to rollerblade with them. Can't be too much worse than the very first time I went blading years ago, trying to go down our court downhill - that was not a nice fall when I couldn't stop and tried to...ouch.

I think I was sick or something yesterday...had a pounding headache and just felt really crappy, so I went to bed early to sleep it off. It wasn't a good sleep cuz I could feel my head pounding at several moments through the night, and felt a bit chilly and restless during the sleep...very weird feeling that I do not like at all; I just kept praying that the pain would go away. Anyhow, finally at some point during the night, the headache and all subsided, and I had a better sleep from there on, and I slept in til I was ready to wake up. That...was nice. Now I feel better.

Sleep is the best medicine I tell ya. Well...that, and laughter :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home