C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Day off.

Well, the clinic is closed this afternoon for the Grad Formal (where most supervisors, faculty, staff, and the recent grads will be there). I have a clinic shift this afternoon usualy, but I have the afternoon off today. Nice. I slept in - big time! I needed it...seriously. Clinic has been busier than I expected...seeing patients, doing paperwork, preparing ahead and all that is draining. There are some difficult cases that I have, and I think it will be a good learning experience, but I have to be careful not to be overwhelmed/drained by them. (e.g. Cancer/terminal cases, psychological cases etc). Well, I've been waking up early everyday for the past while, and not one day of sleeping in or taking a nap, so today is good. Last night I watched 'Sum of All Fear' in res with some friends who, like me, just really needed to rest and veg. It was nice, and the movie is quite good.

Anyhow, I'm just gonna go enjoy the day now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home