C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Monday, May 15, 2006

summer previews

I went to watch MI3 on the weekend. Entertaining movie with good action and Tom Cruise's classic running scenes. The previews showed a number of movies I'm really looking forward to seeing this summer: X-Men, Pirates of the Carribbean 2, Superman Returns. Their previews got me all excited to watch them, so I hope they're as good as they seem. Too bad Spiderman 3 is not out til next year May/07 :P

So today, I had to go online and order several movie passes (for $6 each) with my Telus perks to get discounted tickets ahead of time in order to support my streak of going to watch movies this summer and beyond :)

It feels like summer here today. Very warm out. Clear sunny hot. I'm dressed like it's summer with tank top and capri pants. Nice "summer" breeze coming through my apartment right now :)

I don't have a TV, but I'm still hoping to catch the season finale's of Prison Break and Grey's Anatomy tonight (even though I don't watch them regularly). I gotta watch Grey's at least cuz I saw Part I yesterday...

Been bad with keeping up my exercise...Time to go for a run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home