C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Monday, April 10, 2006

smoothies

I just started using the blender i have here, finally. I had a bunch of ingredients I had to finish up yesterday so I just mixed them up in the blender - strawberries, 1 banana, strawberry yoghurt and rice milk. I also threw in some frozen mango chunks and frozen berries. Mmmmm....it was good. Tasted so good and felt so healthy having it. So today on my grocery shopping day, I went and got more strawberries, bananas, plain yoghurt and more rice milk and blended some today again. Good, but didn't seem as good as yesterday's impromptu mix. The weather's on and off here and not quite warm, but once it's sunny and warm, these smoothies will seem even better!

Now I wish I had a really good juicer to juice up vegetables and some fruit too. But those are much more expensive. I'll have to keep an eye out for a sale. Or some people have said they've got really good deals on ebay. I have yet to explore that world of ebay.

Seems nice out now, so I'm gonna go for a jog before dinner and a smoothie :9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home