C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

'i like you'

It was the usual day of seeing patients yesterday. I really enjoy ped's (seeing kids)...they're great. Recently I have had the chance to see more. They're so cute. Anyhow, I had a 4 yr old girl yesterday I have seen several times and in the past she has tried to draw a picture of me during the visit - good effort, but didn't quite look like me :P So, 1/2 way thru the visit she looked at me and said 'I like you'...it was so cute. I smiled and said back to her 'well, I like you too' and her mom and I just laughed at how cute it was. The mom noted that whenever she likes a person and enjoys their presence, she'll get all silly and funny, which is what she was doing through the visit. Kids are great - so innocent and honest and true to their feelings. So in my regular routine of a day, that was the highlight there :)

After work, I went swimming and used the hot tub and steam sauna to help relax. My muscles were a bit sore from the run the day before :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home