blading
So, I finally got to go blading here. Haven't bladed in a while, but it was great to go blading at Stanley Park today. Went by myself for about an hour (that's how much I paid for the parking) and just bladed along the the park with views of the ocean and mountains and surrounded by trees. It was a great day out - sunny - even though it was predicted to rain; so I'm glad I got to enjoy the weather. There were a lot of people there jogging/running, blading, cycling, sitting, picnicing etc...It reminded me of Centre Island in Toronto - a good place for blading/cycling too, though not as convenient to get to :P
Now, I need to get myself a bike so I can start cylcing around the park - I had trouble going downhill at some parts on my blades, so I think a bike would be better there.
So, I finally got to go blading here. Haven't bladed in a while, but it was great to go blading at Stanley Park today. Went by myself for about an hour (that's how much I paid for the parking) and just bladed along the the park with views of the ocean and mountains and surrounded by trees. It was a great day out - sunny - even though it was predicted to rain; so I'm glad I got to enjoy the weather. There were a lot of people there jogging/running, blading, cycling, sitting, picnicing etc...It reminded me of Centre Island in Toronto - a good place for blading/cycling too, though not as convenient to get to :P
Now, I need to get myself a bike so I can start cylcing around the park - I had trouble going downhill at some parts on my blades, so I think a bike would be better there.

1 Comments:
At 4:51 a.m.,
ebrian said…
I wanna blade!
There's like no place to blade in Toronto. Either, there are old paths going through parks that are super bumpy and rough, OR, super smooth places but cars everywhere.
Post a Comment
<< Home