gag smell
Someone used the washroom in the clinic right beside my room. Afterward the whole front area (washroom, my room, reception) was so stinky. I felt so bad for the person who used it. No further details there. But, basically, it was such a strong smell it would make me and others gag. I almost barfed several times. Just thinking of the smell makes me gag. So then we sprayed it with an air freshener, then used candles everywhere and some lemon essential oil too. After a few hours it was much better. Although, in my mind I could still smell it and thought it was still there, in my hair or in my clothes or something. But it wasn't (according to others)...but darn, I could still smell it. And because I had a few candles burning in my room while seeing the next few patients, there was 1 who asked and thought that the candles were there for some 'spiritual' thing. Uh, no. No weird spiritual things going on...just trying to take away a strong smell. Anyhow, enough about the smell. It's ok now, and I'm fine psychologically with it now.
It was quite cold here today at -7 or sth like that. "Cold". Yes, it's cold, but I seem to remember colder winters elsewhere :P
Someone used the washroom in the clinic right beside my room. Afterward the whole front area (washroom, my room, reception) was so stinky. I felt so bad for the person who used it. No further details there. But, basically, it was such a strong smell it would make me and others gag. I almost barfed several times. Just thinking of the smell makes me gag. So then we sprayed it with an air freshener, then used candles everywhere and some lemon essential oil too. After a few hours it was much better. Although, in my mind I could still smell it and thought it was still there, in my hair or in my clothes or something. But it wasn't (according to others)...but darn, I could still smell it. And because I had a few candles burning in my room while seeing the next few patients, there was 1 who asked and thought that the candles were there for some 'spiritual' thing. Uh, no. No weird spiritual things going on...just trying to take away a strong smell. Anyhow, enough about the smell. It's ok now, and I'm fine psychologically with it now.
It was quite cold here today at -7 or sth like that. "Cold". Yes, it's cold, but I seem to remember colder winters elsewhere :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home