C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Monday, December 19, 2005

sharks

My family was here in BC and my dad wanted to take a boat trip out into the Ocean. I didn't want to go with him. So he wanted to bring my boyfriend. He wanted to go up along the coast into Alaska and around and looking at the map, he really wanted to explore and look for where the sharks are. He wanted to see sharks swimming, their fins popping out of the water and having that rush of adrenalin flow thru his veins. To experience the excitement of being surrounded by sharks. So he located this area on the map that said 'Danger: Shark Zone" and there a picture of 8 sharks in a circle on it. He said 'we'll go here! This is where I'll take us!'. The boyfriend said 'no', of course - probably thinking 'what's going on?'. Myself, as an onlooker was confused, but didn't oppose to the situation and thought is may be cool to go and see some sharks up close and personal, but I think I decided to opt out of shark-watching.
CharDream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home